3:00 PM

He's Created A Monster...

So Brian read in his "Daddy's Pregnancy Book" that the baby can hear voices now and if he talks to him he will come out more comfortable with his voice. So he talks to him. A lot. It's okay with me... it's actually kind of cute to hear him explain things to my belly button :) Well my sister got wind of what he was doing and didn't want him to not recognize her voice. Soooo she starts talking to my belly. She has no shame. We could be in the mall, in a restaurant, in the doctors office... she just ignores me now. She sometimes calls me and asks if I'll put the phone up to my stomach. She really wants him to know her!

So I walk into Mandy's graduation party and she starts talking away. My grandma notices what she is doing and Olivia shares. Grandma starts talking to my belly. My mom catches on and starts talking to the belly. Now everyone just ignores me and talks to my belly. Brian started it but Olivia got the word out. I wouldn't be surprised if this baby came out in a full blown conversation with Auntie O. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee....

On a fun note, he's mover and a shaker. He likes cranberry juice in the morning and he kicks, kicks, kicks until about 9 and then naps til lunch. We're on a schedule :) I hate it when his little feet are lined up with my belly button. The sensation makes me have to pee!

0 comments: