4:11 PM

Stay Out of my BellyButton!

So we had a very crazy weekend! I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep and it's Tuesday. We have absolutely no food in the house so Brian wakes me up at 6:30 am on Saturday morning. "Ericka... I'm thirsty. I don't want water. Can we go to breakfast?" Instead of making Koolaid, I agreed and we headed off to IHop for some breakfast. We then spent the entire day shopping. We hit sooo many stores. Tricounty mall, JC Penny, Walmart, Cincinnati Mills, Petsmart... we finally got home around 2 and it was time to start getting ready for the wedding. We were hoping to sneak in a nap but it didn't work out so well. Kristi looked amazing :) I love weddings. I love that she is so happy. Kris is a really nice guy and he makes her happy... What more could you ask for? It was good to see everyone again too.

Sunday we got up early and did some more shopping for Dad and Grandpa. We headed over to Mom's and had an amazing afternoon. We lounged in the pool and grilled out and even played a cornhole tournament... Can I just say the boy has given me some uncanny ability to play cornhole? I usually suck but that day I was amazing. Brian said it was 'the boy' making me play so good. Mmmmm hmmmmmmmm.

I got some really great pictures of the weekend and I will post them soon. We officially have the hall on July 27th for the baby shower and we are going to try and register this weekend! :) I ordered the border for the baby's room so we can start painting... finally! His little jungle will be up and running in no time. On a fun note he's kicking like a mad man... my mom is the only one who he kicks for though. Poor Brian wants to feel so bad but can't ever get there in time.

I've always been "bellybutton" sensitive. I hate anything inside my bellybutton, it gives me the urge to go to the bathroom. Well my son loves kicking me there on the inside and it's the same feeling. As if a pregnant woman needed another reason to go to the bathroom. My bellybutton is stretching too... I can only imagine the day it decides to flip the other way around. Scary! :)

3 more days until the birthday! :)

0 comments: