2:32 PM

The Grow Day

We managed to get through the long weekend without much issue. We are both nearing physical exhaustion! We have been running around so much we barely have time to relax on the weekend. We are going to try and spend time doing nothing but stuff around the house this weekend. We'll see how that goes. We have some major milestones this month. In just 5 days we cross into double digits! I'm so excited. We have our birthing class on the 19th and we are just 2 weeks from crossing into the 3rd trimester! We finally get to have the big baby shower on the 27th of this month. I can't believe it! We are moving right along ;)

I think Tuesday/Wednesday is Kaleb's "grow" day. I read when they are having a growth spurt that they don't move much and sleep during this time. Every Tuesday I get a dull-achy feeling in my lower stomach and he doesn't move much. I still get my counts in but he must be sleeping away! I don't really have any scientific proof that he's growing on this day but it feels right- Mom's tend to know these things too. He's gaining so much weight now... it's all a fat game from here on out. October cannot come fast enough.

On a side note Brian and I fell asleep last night at 5:45 and only got up around 11 to brush our teeth. Pregnancy is so exhausting, for both of us! :)

0 comments: