3:13 PM

Predictions for Labor Day

Madame Zaritska's reading
Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.What she senses for you.

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

OK so who can resist a little online physic reading? I know it's factual. It was based on the last animal I saw, the weather, when I was born... You get the idea. :) I don't mind the picture though. Perfect size, 9 hours is short and I'm sure he'll look like his papa!

Back to business:

I cannot believe when I come back from labor day that I will be in September. That is our "scary" month. Half way through I will have hit the "full term" mark and could go at any point. Wow. Thank goodness we have everything in place and just have to pick up a few last minute items. We have our final "to do" list and our bag list too. Even Olivia has her list ready to go since there are things I'll need from mom's house too.

The long weekend we are going to focus on little organizational things. I really want my closets cleaned out, sweaters/big quilts washed and the laundry room organized. I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of help the first few days/weeks and I'm not sending anyone into my closet's until we are better organized. Plus when I'm asking Brian for stuff I want him to have easy access. I know where everything is in my home but asking Brian to find it is another story :)

The only thing we need for Kaleb is more binkies, his bed-sleepy head holder thing (I don't know the technical term), Glider and special garbage can for his room. After talking to a ton of girls from work they highly suggested not wasting money on the diaper genie because the refills are outrageous and it doesn't do anything special. Brian and I need a few things before the birth and we are going to get the carpet's cleaned.

Since I won't be working during the Thanksgiving/Christmas season at UMR we are going to try to start getting some of our Christmas shopping done. We really don't have many to shop for and my family keeps saying they will "understand." But come on, who can really do that? I know with a new baby and the busy season with the catering company I'll probably be happy that I got most of it out of the way now. Can you believe it? Christmas shopping. And this year we'll have a baby. Amazing.

I have to see Dr.Grim in the morning. We are nearing our 1/week appointments too. Yikes.

0 comments: