6:21 PM

Progress

This was a good weekend. Busy. Tiring. Aren't weekends supposed to relax you? Friday I had to be at the doc early. Nothing new really. He's going out of town the first week of September so he's checking me again this Friday and I'll have a two week break. He doesn't think I'll go too early or anything. Maybe just a big baby if he keeps growing a lot. The stupid hairdresser did a good job on the cut but a bad bad job on the hi light. I'm going back when Rachel is back. Dang people. Ugh.

Saturday Brian and I hit Babies R Us and got our mattress, curtains, changer cover and bassinet cover. We put his room back together and got most of the last of the laundry in. Hallelujah. The rest of my house took a beating though... I was too focused on his room.

Sunday we got to go to the 4D ultrasound. Amazing. He's so stinking cute, like me. And really stubborn, like his dad. For the first 10 minutes he wouldn't move his arm from his face. Ugh. He must have been sleepy. His head is also so low in my pelvis that she had to tilt my chair backward (so I was laying on my head) and shift me to the left (onto my side). The u/s wand was basically in the crease of my leg and he was still really smashed against my placenta. I guess it's great that he's in position already. He has really chubby cheeks, super full lips and fat rolls on his arms and legs. I love it. I can't wait to meet him! I have been feeling lots of movement low and she said every time he turns his head I'd probably feel it because of his position. The pain in my ribs are really strong feet. We noticed he likes to kick them together.

I still feel so run down. I'm on medicine but it makes me nauseated so I'm done taking it too. I already read my way through the next two books in the series and I'm on the last one. At least I'll be able to get back to normal when I'm done. I have some obsession when I start reading. It's like turning off a movie in the middle to stop reading. I hate it. I really don't want to leave my house anymore. I guess we'll break down and do the cable thing because I won't be heading out anywhere these next 6 weeks. I don't know how some pregnant women do it. I did hear that this is one of the hottest summer's on record. That makes me feel better about my inability to handle to heat.

I also have about zero patience left at this point. I'm glad most caller's at work get the brunt of it... I'm usually to sleepy to take anything out on Brian when I get home :) He appreciates that. I keep telling myself 50 something days and I'm off for all of my favorite holiday's. Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. I picked a perfect date to have a baby. One of the many things I appreciate about my son. Come on September! Then I can really start counting!

0 comments: