10:45 AM

30 what!? Yep. Days.

Ericka Bryant has been selected as “An Agent of Change”!

Ericka Bryant, Medical Benefits Administrator (MBA), has consistently gone above and beyond what has been asked of her and does so with a smile on her face. As a result of her contributions, she has been named one of ten UHC employees selected in September to receive the prestigious Change Agent Award.

Recently Ericka was asked to mentor several MBAs from the Oklahoma City office. She created a PowerPoint presentation that was so impressive it has been used as a template for all subsequent training between our offices. She has also created several training aids for her group that have allowed us to more efficiently handle our work while simultaneously increasing our quality results. Ericka demonstrates initiative and uses innovative methods that get results.

Ericka’s "can do" attitude is contagious and she has really become a role model for her peers. We appreciate Ericka's contribution and feel fortunate to have her on our team.

Ericka will receive a certificate and will be featured in upcoming issues of Everything Matters and Transitions. Please take a few minutes to recognize and congratulate Ericka on her achievement……better hurry, she’s due to have a baby any day now!

If you would like to learn more about the Change Agent Award please visit Frontier. Nominations can be sent via email to change_agents@uhc.com.


Carol Meiers
Director, Operations
UMR

That is always a huge positive! :) Did you notice it says she is due to have a baby any day now? I think I'm going to read it out loud to Kaleb and see if it helps him see that it's time to come now! This weekend was exhausting. We were up and back from Blanchester what seemed like a thousand times. It was such a sad time and the worst part for me was not being able to comfort the people I love. Ugh. Talk about feeling helpless! Donald, my bro-in-law to be, was able to come up and pastor the service so I know his words helped comfort Brian. On Saturday my feet were so swollen and tingling before noon. Dr. Grim was not a happy camper. He told me to lay down immediately and take my blood pressure. If it was high I needed to go straight to L&D. That wasn't exactly an option from the middle of a cemetery! I finally got it taken and it wasn't high (thank goodness!) but I was able to get them up for the rest of the weekend.

We got Kaleb some more pacifiers and the support for his crib. The only thing left on our list is the glider which we went to get but they were all gone. Boo. I'm going to look at the other locations this week. We got some of our fall out and sterilized all of his bottles. We cleaned some closets and did a good chunk of laundry. I'm hoping by October 1st to be totally ready for baby. At that point I will be "officially" full term and begging for him to come! Either way 30 days is not that long to wait! I can't believe we are on the final count down!


1 comments:

Ashley said...

I think the whole "reading it outloud to Kaleb" thing worked!