2:11 PM

I was made to raise my voice, Lift my hands up and rejoice!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
Merry Christmas Eve! I cannot believe it is our son's first Christmas. I am so thankful for all that the Lord has blessed me with. I have an amazing fiance, beautiful son, great friends and an unbelievable family. The only thing on my Christmas list this year is prayers for strength and wisdom in the coming year to help our son grow and prosper. I ask that he will fall in love with God and fulfill the Greatest Commandment (Matthew 22:37-39). Brian, Kaleb and I will be in church this evening thanking Him for all of our blessings, praying for the future and remembered the real reason for the season.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas! I'll post some pictures this weekend!








0 comments: