2:19 PM

Y3W

Friday, December 12, 2008

ABC’s Good Morning America does a weekend piece called “Y3W” for “Your Week in 3 Words.” Ordinary people use cameras to capture their week in images and then choose three words (or groups of three words) to express it all. It’s powerful and moving: a soldier in Iraq standing by a wall with a sign: “Happy Birthday Morgan;” a baby stumbling across a floor to waiting hands with the words “Her First Steps;” a hand with the words “Lost My Job” written on it, and when the hand is removed a “For Sale” sign in front of a house. Powerful. I am going to "attempt" to do these each Friday. Here we go:
It's as simple as that! I love my boys. I made it through my first FULL week at work since before Kaleb was born and it has me thinking how much I love and miss them!

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!







0 comments: