10:20 AM

I can see the light...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009



It has been close to 6 hours with no sickies around here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, knocking on wood, pulling out my 4 leaf clover and calling in some prayers that we are over sickness for the rest of the YEAR. I think we deserve that :)



The one amazing thing to come out of this is Brian threw away all of his cigarettes and dip. He actually got choked up talking about quitting and what all he wants to be able to do with Kaleb. He told me that getting hit with this sickness reminded him he's not as young as he used to be and he's no superman.



That's okay. He just has to be superdad. Kaleb & I will help on his journey. Yay!



More updates later, my babies are stirring.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

are you ever coming back?! I miss you!!!

Jessica Shanks said...

yay for getting better!!! I'm off this weekend so we should def. get together...Friday night maybe?