9:37 PM

Prayers Please

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few nights ago my good friend Char wrote me about her friend Evey. She is 27 weeks pregnant and had severe Preeclampsia. This is exactly what they induced me 4 weeks early for, severe high blood pressure. They gave her the steroid shots a few days ago to speed up her son's lung development.

At 27 weeks 1 day Evey delivered baby Braxton by emergency c-section. He weighed in at 1 pound 15 ounces and was breathing on his own. He even cried a bit :)

I am asking for a ton of prayers for this little family. Prayer is what healed my son and now I'm asking for those same prayers for this family. Please pray for a speedy recovery for Evey, strength for her husband Tj and for God to touch baby Braxton and heal him they way He healed Kaleb. He has a long journey ahead but I know the Lord is great. Please pass the word along.

If you could also say some prayers for baby Brayden and baby Harper. Click on the name to read their blog.

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27

0 comments: