6:45 PM

Snow Day

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have been super busy and have a ton of updating to do. However, today is a snow day for our family! Brian, Olivia, Kaleb and I have been home all day watching it snow and keeping ourselves busy. I made an amazing breakfast :) Eggs, hash browns, french toast, homemade biscuits and gravy, sausage and bacon. (I know, super healthy right?) We dragged out our mattress to the living room and have been watching movies. I cannot believe the last time I did this I was like 7 months pregnant. Now our little boy lays between us! I even went out last night to sled ride with Meghan, Manda and Olivia. We just walked to the high school but it was a ton of fun! :)


Kaleb was checking on the blog :)

My lilac tree :(
Checking out Grandma's house in the snow!

She thought this was amazing!
Brrrrrrrrrrr!



0 comments: