9:46 AM

All Systems Go

Friday, April 17, 2009


I am happy to report that Olivia and Amanda are having a blast in Florida. Since they have arrived at Amanda's parent's summer home they have laid out on the beach, taken a nap, and managed to get their rental car upgraded to an Infiniti. Ah, to be young again! Kaleb sure is missing his 'O'... they will have to spend some serious time together when she gets back.

About a week ago I took the big plunge. I cut off like 6 inches on my hair... I really wanted to wait until I was married. However, having a baby changes EVERYTHING including morning routines. I no longer have an hour to straighten or curl hair that was half way down my back. I probably haven't actually done my hair since Christmas. I refused to be one of those frumpy mom's in the Suave commercials. I did it and my new dew got an overwhelmingly wonderful response. Brian claims it's like cheating on me with a girl with sexy short hair.

Kaleb is such a good boy! That picture was taken a few weeks ago during the Red's home opener. He even got a new Red's baseball hat in his Easter basket that we were finally able to give to him last night. I'm determined to get some pictures of the nice weekend and post the one's from our delayed Easter outing. Brian is feeling better and finally got some quality time with his boy last night. I heard Kaleb rustling around in bed about 9 pm and sent Brian in to check on him. Bad idea- next thing I know they are standing in the kitchen giving me the pouty lip claiming neither of them were tired. Mmmm hmmmm. They were fast asleep a half hour later.

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone... I'm still trying to catch up from the winter!

Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Are you going to post pictures of your hair?! I want to see!!!!