10:31 AM

Weekend Update

Monday, June 29, 2009

This weekend was, well, ugh. Not getting into specifics it was a horrible weekend. On the plus side, we got some sun. Woo hoo. I did get some great shots of my baby boy who pulled up about a hundred million times this weekend. I think it's safe to say he's mastered the art of 'pulling up.' I can't wait to see what comes next!

{On a Side Note: I just wanted to point out something I didn't notice until I saw Riley pull up this weekend. Kaleb is at a huge disadvantage with these types of milestones. When he pulled himself up he had to do it with one hand. I know, I know he'll have to do everything with one hand but watching his little arm shake as he struggled to pull all 22.8 pounds of himself up was inspiring. Once he was up he used his other arm to hold on but watching him pull up made me beam. He had to work extra hard but still did it- very well I might add. My son, my hero.}

You make us proud kiddo :)

"Hey Guys!" (I can stand AND wave)

Two babies standing. They grow so fast!

His hair is out-of-control these days!
{But man is he cute!}


1 comments:

Jessica Shanks said...

We had SOO much fun swimming and hanging out this weekend...i love getting those two together, you never know what they will get themselves into (the babies..not the boys...well ok them too)! I've been texting you so text me back and let me know about everything.