10:49 AM

Organized Chaos

Thursday July 30, 2009

Ok... so to say my life is hectic right now would be an understatement of the century. Taste of Colerain is a gigantic undertaking and since it is the 20th anniversary they are expecting close to 30,000 people. My once organized, normal office now looks like this:

There is something to be said about my organizational skills. Check out that booth diagram :) This is why she loves me!
If you are in the area you should stop by... we have an amazing booth location and we are PRAYING for great weather. That could really make or break this event.

**************

In other news my son is now doing his best to climb out of his pack-n-play. He's managed to get about half way out before falling back down. Is that normal? I really thought he could play in there for a while, I guess that's another toy I can retire soon. I managed to snap a picture of the beginning stage of his escape attempt:


On Saturday it was pretty dry and hot around here so we let Kaleb down in the grass for the first time with no shoes on :) He was pretty unsure at first but he ended up loving it. Here are a few pictures of my boys to make up for my lack of blogging recently!

Sure I'll stop for a picture Mom. Take your time.

This is his monkey crawl. Check out his feet! I love this face :)

Ok Dad- I've had enough. Let me GO!

But I will take your hat and sunglasses with me.

Of course it's just not fun unless I am pushed to the limit so K is getting his pics taken tonight for his birthday invitations... wish us luck!

Kaleb is 10 months, 5 days old.

0 comments: