12:11 PM

Taste of Colerain

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello... last weekend before the Taste... I know you see a pattern forming here. I have it on the brain! I got an email asking what we are serving, so here you go.

Island Shrimp Skewer- Grilled Shrimp on a Sugarcane Skewer. Mango Marinade. Old Bay Rub. Amazing.

Loaded Baked Potato Bites- Baby baked potatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Chives, Real Bacon Bits. (I don't even like all of that stuff and these are my favorite!)

Pot Roast & Potato Sliders- Slider bun, Homemade Mashed Potatoes, Topped with Slow Cooked Pot Roast. Served open faced. (Mmmmm... we've prepped these out 5 times. I'm sick of Pot Roast but I'm in love with the combo!)

Honey Garlic Boneless Wings- Need I say more? This. Sauce. Is. WONDERFUL.

You want some pictures? Ok. I can do pictures. These are pictures WE took, not something we printed off some website and then plan on 'hoping' our food turns out this way. We prepped them out and then snapped some pictures.

You're hungry right? I thought so. Visit Taste of Colerain for directions and more information.

Kaleb had Lucky Charms for breakfast. Lucky Charms people!? Isn't that cereal reserved for the population of those of us OVER a year old? I don't know. It just seems very un-baby like to me. I never thought cereal could make me so happy, yet so sad at the same time.

Kaleb is 10 months, 6 days old.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Those potatoes look amazing!!!!!