9:08 AM

Weekend Update

Tuesday, July 21, 2009


This weekend was pretty low-key. Brian worked on Saturday so Char and I headed out to do some shopping early that morning. We got a little carried away and ended up at Ikea, Chipolte, Target, Carter's, Micheal's... TJ Maxx... We pretty much walked the entire length of Voice of America Park. Wouldn't you know, Kaleb was SUCH an angel! Of course, Char did all the work with him. I don't think she let me push his stroller one time :) In typical-man mode he didn't let our shopping trip get in the way of his all important nap time:



On Sunday Kaleb got to go to a baby shower with his Aunt O. He had a blast and was fast asleep when he got home. Brian and I spent the time he was gone cooking. It was so much fun to prep out the stuff we are going to make for K's birthday. I cannot believe we are planning his birthday! I'll post some more of that stuff in my post tomorrow.

I've also decide to put Kaleb's age at the end of each post. It's nice to see his exact age the date I wrote the post. I've seen Baby Rabies do it forever, it just clicked that it would be nice to do with K-man. On that note...

Kaleb is 9 months, 3 weeks and 5 days old.

0 comments: