10:26 AM

11 Months

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

11 months. 11 months. How is that even possible? I know I keep saying that each month but still I sit here counting down the months... This is it. Next month he will be 1 year old. Dang.

Kaleb (11 Months):
Standing on his own without holding onto anything
He has 6 teeth now! (4 on top, 2 on bottom)
He says "Bye!" (with a kiss) to Bear, Fox and Bird each morning
Turning the pages when we read at bedtime
Babbling up a storm
He plays catch with Brian (The kid has quite an arm too!)
Dad, Mom, Hi, Bye, Duck, and Ball are a few of his favorite words
Can almost climb out of his crib and pack-n-play (Yikes!)
Snuggles the best when he first wakes up
He hasn't met a food he doesn't enjoy yet
The kid is a climber. All the way up the stairs, Up the headboard, hi-chair and my personal favorite, his carseat (which he can undo the top strap and push himself up and out)
Starting to throw tantrum(s) when we take something away
I have some great pictures in his big boy pajamas he started wearing last month (size 24 months/2T) so I'll have to post them this week!
I can't believe Kaleb is 11 months old. Where does the time go!

0 comments: