11:17 AM

Birthday Stuff

Thursday, September 18, 2009


Here's the invites that went out yesterday. I obviously blurred out B's number and part of the address. I ended up having to print them from the office and they turned out amazing! The 5x7 ended up being a great size and I even put some fall color leaves in the envelope to give it a little something extra :) Now that I feel so genuinely creative having created that invite entirely from scratch I think my Christmas card insert will be amazing this year. Here's a little flashback to our Christmas insert last year:



B and I have a long weekend of shopping ahead! I won't be able to finish his scrapbook before the big day but I am working on a few other things instead to play/show at the party. We just finished the final menu and are heading out to order the cake this weekend. Yikes.

I had no idea how much my life was about to change this time last year. No idea.

Kaleb is 11 months, 3 weeks, 2 days old.

1 comments:

Barb Hembree said...

OMG he is beautiful!!! Happy birthday K-Love!!! We miss you all and love you!!! Aunt Barb!!!!