4:25 PM

Round II or III? I've lost count.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am so sick and tired of posting "I'm so sick posts!" but again it monopolizes our life right now. That's right. I got up AGAIN puking for 18 hours. I don't know why. I have barely left the house and sanitized every inch of this one in some (probably dangerous) clorox/lysol combination. Maybe the Alli I've been taking since November? I'm losing weight and feel great most of the time so I'm not ready to blame that yet. Maybe after round 3 or 4 I'll really narrow down a suspect for my random sicknesses.

I was right about Kaleb. Gosh I love that feeling. I love feeling like I know what is going to happen next in his life. Ear infection? Check. Drool? Check. Puffy gums? Check. Molar? Check. My little baby boy has big boy teeth. I never thought seeing those teeth would be such a milestone and make me so sad all at the same time.

 As we quickly approach 18 months Kaleb is advancing at the speed of light. I no longer feel the need to put the monitor on when I walk out of the bedroom. He can just get up when his nap is over now and come out to join us. He is obsessed with Mickey Mouse. We bought him a shirt with Mickey on it and he walks around rubbing his belly and smiling saying "Ouse, ouse" which I'm pretty sure is Mouse.

I'm hoping to get back to regular blogging since that is my resolution for 2010. Assuming I remember how to write with this long absence. I can't wait to tell more baby big boy stories!

Kaleb is 1 year, 3 months, 3 weeks and 5 days old.

0 comments: