11:18 AM

{Baby Girl's} SPRINKLE!


Monday, June 28, 2010

Yesterday our amazing friends, Cody & Char, threw our new arrival a "sprinkle". It was so much fun and we got a ton of stuff we needed for our little girl. I think it really hit me this weekend that I'm going to have another one and this one is going to be a SHE. Being boy-obsessed for the last 2+ years really takes its toll on your "girly" side and I'm happy to have a reason to bust out the purple and princess stuff.

Kaleb is getting so big and independent. He loves his Sharrrrrrrrr and Unc Turtle's house so I really feel like I didn't see my boy the entire party. It really did "sprinkle" during the party so Kaleb had to have a bath about 1/2 way through the party because he was a muddy mess. What can I say? Boys will be boys! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day:

Mmmm cake flavors were chocolate with strawberry filling. Amazing.


Me & Olivia


Riley & Kaleb giving some kisses :)


The little mud bucket



And we're all clean now!


Ava, Kaleb & Riley (notice K drinkin from the cup he stole from Char)

My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures of the adults at the party. I didn't even get in one with Char or Brian or our little family before Kaleb got dirty. My mission is to take a ton of pictures in the next 21 days. Stay tuned :)

Kaleb is 1 year, 9 months & 3 days old. He's going to be a big brother in just 21 days.

0 comments: