1:01 PM

Pictures

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We took the kids to get their pictures done (disaster!) but not because of my children. The photographer, studio, EVERYTHING was horrible but my kids. We did get a few shots that I like but we only spent about $30.00 bucks. I am searching now for someone to take our pictures in a non-studio like setting in October.


 My sweet baby girl.
 Piggy's.
Big Brother & Little Sister

 Kaleb & Kamryn
She's lookin' at him like, "What are you doing?!"

I am working on announcements now and Kam will be a month old tomorrow. SCARY! I'll post some more updates tomorrow.

Kaleb is almost 23 months old.
Kamryn is 4 weeks, 2 days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lifeintrixieland.com said...

For what it's worth - that picture of her toesies and the one of Kaleb kissing her made the who thing worthwhile!!!

As the mom of a 6 year old and a four year old, if I could go back and take all the money I spent on photographers the first few years of their lives and spend it on a rockin' SLR camera and super lens to do my own, I totally would! To this day, my favorite shots of my kiddos are informal snaps!