9:55 AM

The Taste 2010

Monday September 13, 2010

I sincerely apologize for my lack of blogging lately. I might be the only blogger who started out with a computer and a few months ago it kicked it (but it was from my college days so I can't complain). I can think of about a million reasons why a new computer isn't something we NEED but dang... do I WANT one. For now, I have to skip between Grandma/Work/Olivia's computer for my blogging needs. Which means, I am hand writing a lot of my entries and retyping them......So much fun.

This week I have a TON of office work to do so I will be in and out so I'm going to try and blog each day. Wish me luck! For now, I have some Taste of Colerain 2010 pictures to post.

The Taste of Colerain took place the first weekend in August so these pictures are over a month old but just too good not to share. We won "Best of Taste" this year for our Loaded Baked Potato Bites. Yummy.  You can see a description and picture of these here. I was only 3 weeks post c-section but I still showed up and worked (but not those crazy hours like last year). Kam had to stick with me the whole time- thank goodness for such awesome weather!

Me, My mom and My daughter. I love that!

Kaleb & his "Muck"
My mom and Kaleb accepting our award

He sure was proud...

Brian & Kamryn

Overall it was a very successful weekend. I have a couple of post's coming up this week about what we've been up to and what the kids are doing now (hint hint: Kaleb turns 2 in just a few short days!)

Kaleb will be 2 in 12 days.
Kamryn is 8 weeks old today.

1 comments:

Just Plain Tired said...

It's getting hard to imagine life w/o a computer. Here's hoping you get yours replaced soon.