1:23 PM

Happy Halloween!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween! We had a very successful Halloween this year. I managed to finish Kamryn's hand-made costume about 3 hours before trick or treat and I was sooooooo happy I took the time to do it. Now that I know what I can make, my mind is going crazy thinking of all the tu-tu's and fun outfits I can bang out. Plus, my dad found me sewing maching and dropped it off (of course, right as I was hand stiching the last part of her dress) but now I can cut the time in half for any future projects.


This is what I started with... 3/4 yard. And 2 yards of the black tule for her tu-tu.
I really didn't even need that much...

And the finished product!


Minnie & Mickey Mouse... I love it!


Big Olivia &Little Olivia
{I know, I just can't help call her that when she holds her!}


Ready to head out :)


He rode in style and waved to everyone as he drove.

And just a little comparison to BOTH of my babies first halloween, in the same outfit:


Kaleb- 1 month (Oct. 2008)

Kamryn 3 months (Oct 2010)

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. Can you believe it's November 1st?

That snuck up really quick.

0 comments: