10:32 AM

Christmas Cards

Thursday, December 9, 2010

One of my very favorite things to do is look at beautiful pictures of my sweet babies :) So, of course, for Christmas I feel the need to scramble around my computer...usually Scrapblog... trying to put together a card and send it off to be printed (with lots of pics of those pretty babies). This year, Shutterfly, has decided to make my life a lot easier with a ton of printable cards... just ready for pictures of my kids :) Yay!

I love the idea of a year in review card here... I mean, we did have a pretty big year. (Welcome Baby Girl!)

or this one.  oh........ or this one. And I just love this one.


I'll be sure to let you know what I decide. But after my invites are sent out...

Who wants to see the Christmas card they are getting on my blog before they get it in the mail? Not fun at all.

This is Kaleb's 3rd Christmas & Kamryn is a first timer.

0 comments: