11:06 PM

Happy New Year

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011, sheesh, where does the time go? Brian and I decided to spend a quiet New Years Eve at home this year. And surprisingly, it wasn't a very hard decision at all. Kaleb was on night #2 at my grandma's house having been spending ALL his time with "Don", my grandpa. They tried to let him see the ball drop but my grandma said grandpa and Kaleb both fell asleep about 11:15 p.m. They must have been tired because Kaleb has an unnatural ability to fight sleep like no other toddler I have ever seen. 

B ran out that evening and came back with Red Lobster take-out for dinner. Oh my gosh, yummy. Little Miss was at home with us, but she was lights out about 8:30 and our little sleep-champ didn't stir until the next morning. So it was just the 2 of us, surprisingly quiet around here, we settled in and watched some movies in our pajamas. We had the best time:


We grabbed Kaleb's Toy Story comforter to snuggle up with, we missed him so much.


B made a stop for some delicious white wine, he did great.


Happy New Year!

I hope everyone enjoyed their evenings. I have so many goals and plans for this year... and I am looking forward to each and every one of them. I love this time of year being ridiculously type A personality. There hasn't ever been a year I can remember not putting detailed goals to paper and this year I might have gone slightly overboard.... But that's a post in itself.

Kaleb will be 3 in 2011.
Kamryn will celebrate the Big 1. 
{And again I forgot and I'm reminded her birthday will always fall with the year, I love that}

0 comments: