8:40 AM

Love & Prayers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kaleb climbed up the back of the chair to see his sister...


And imagine my surprise when he bent down and gave her a sweet kiss:


He is SUCH a sweet boy. I'm so glad I didn't make him get down {which was my first instinct, since I was cooking at the time} because I would've missed this incredibly sweet moment between my kids. 

I'm still in awe of how they are together. He always gets an immediate response from her whenever he is near and when he actually talks to her or kisses her or pats her back or rubs her head and says, "Good Boy Sis!" it's like her whole entire day has been made right. How can a 2 year old have such an impact on a 5 month old? 

Because God is so good.

Please take a moment and say a few prayers for these people:

All those killed in the Arizona shooting this week. I have stopped countless times to see the news covering the youngest victim of this tragedy, just 9 years old, and it makes me sob every single time. Please pray for those family & friends touched so close to home my this senseless act of violence.

 My Aunt's Aunt Connie, who always treated us more like her nieces, was taken to the ER this past weekend.  She has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Please pray for Aunt Connie & her family. She is undergoing surgery to try and remove the tumor soon so some prayers for that would be great too.

And although I heard about this tragedy a few days ago I cannot seem to stop thinking of this family and how much they need our prayers right now. Brie was a young mother of 2 girls and pregnant with a boy when she was killed the day after Christmas in a car accident. Please pray for her baby boy, Curran, who they we're able to deliver but is in critical condition. This family needs extra prayers please.

{And Side Note: Kamryn's FIRST tooth has broken the surface. Kaleb didn't get his first until about 7 months... so she's a good 2 months ahead of her brother. Maybe NOW I can get her to eat some solid food? Just maybe? }

Kaleb is 2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks & 3 days.
Kamryn is 5 months, 3 weeks & 2 days old.

0 comments: