3:04 PM

Take It Off Tuesday: Week 2

August 7, 2012

This past week started out amazing. I think I got 2 days of nothing but eating right, exercise, and proper water intake before all this weekends festivities had me crash-landing. I hoped with all the picnic and ballpark food at my disposal I was at least sweating some of this crap out in the heat. And alcohol? That just makes this that much harder. But hey, I didn't gain weight. I'll call it a win!


Weight loss this week: -2  At one point I was down almost 4 and then the weekend came and I lost my sanity.

Weight loss to date:
-32 lbs


Weight left to lose: 28 lbs

First Goal: 10 pounds

· Reward: Pedicure

Second Goal: 20 pounds

· Reward: New Pair of Bebe Jeans

Final Goal: 30 pounds

· Reward: Fall Session with Miss Sadie

Success: I didn't gain weight, that's a success right?

Set-Backs:  I helped organize and handled all of the food for almost 200 people at Kaleb's Helping Hands picnic this weekend then we headed to the ballpark for a Cincinnati Red's game on Sunday... not only was I running around like crazy but I had cheeseburgers, pretzels, beer and lots of other delicious food in my face the entire time. I feel like if I would've prepared healthy snacks and made sure I was full on those before I was tempted my weight loss would've been better this week.
Exercise: I only got 2 days of cardio in before the madness started. EPIC EXERCISE FAIL! I feel like I need to make a huge effort in this department this week.

0 comments: